No products in the cart.
We specialize in the most advanced feather technique in Semi-Permanent Makeup Treatment that gives the most natural-looking results possible. The treatments are on Brows (Hair Stroke Feather Technique), Eyeliner & Lips and Beauty Marks.
We believe that every women and men should look the best without having to try too hard. With the kind of lifestyle we are leading in today’s world, anything to reduce time and effort is worth trying so we get to enjoy what we love to do like spending more time with our family and friends, walking along the favorite beach, volunteering or sky diving.
Semi Permanent Make Up is the most advanced technique to date to enhance face features and helps eliminating time consumed daily make up application. It gives every women or men the confidence to go about the minute they wake up and out of the bed. We have experienced ourselves with this wonderful new feather technique to create a natural look and enhanced features that we all desire. It boosts your confidence level and feels great.
We want to share with all our friends and a wonderful person like you this wonderful experience.
FEATHER TECHNIQUE is a form of permanent makeup that provides a 3D feathering effect and is highly useful for filling in sparse or light brows without making them look fake. The results often last between two and five years, but are dependent upon your skin type and how much time you spend in the sun.
Our Semi-Permanent Makeup uses a manual needle device to create hairline strokes throughout your brows. Next, we inject the organic, hypoallergenic pigment of your choice. This pigment creates a softer look than what you would get by using brow pencils. We use a mild anesthetic to lessen discomfort of the micro pigmentation, and many clients feel comfortable going into public the next day.
If you want to define the shape of your eyebrows but you are tired of the daily penciling and bi-monthly waxing or threading, then tattoo makeup is for you.
Why choose the Feathering Technique?
Industry leading– The trademarked Feathering Technique has won awards at the highest levels and is widely considered as the gold standard in permanent eyebrow design. Noted for realism, flawlessness and intricacy, you’ll be sure to turn heads wherever you go.
No more wasted time– Whether you’re a busy professional, athlete or a parent juggling family life with your job, permanent eyebrows free up the time you waste maintaining and plucking your eyebrows. Furthermore, if you find plucking both time-consuming and difficult due to impaired vision or a medical condition, permanent eyebrows are the perfect solution.
Perfectly shaped, all day– Feathering Technique permanent eyebrows not only look great, they can handle any lifestyle.
If you’re physically active, your eyebrows will always remain perfect, no matter how hard you sweat!
Relief for allergies and sensitive skin– If you can’t use certain cosmetics or have particularly sensitive skin, the delicate method of the feathering technique can offer lasting relief.
Permanent Makeup Eyeliner is a wonderful way to define and enhance the shape and natural beauty of your eyes. Treating yourself to this procedure provides you with some of the following benefits:
* Saves you time – time is such a commodity in today’s world, and this is one time intensive task that will be eliminated every day of the year.
* Reduces stress – one slip of the wrist and your eyeliner is smeared. This always seems to happen when we’re in a hurry to get out the door. No need to stress over this issue when you have permanent eyeliner.
* Prevents eye irritation which can occur when you accidentally touch your eye while applying eyeliner.
* Provides you with more confidence in your new vibrant and more youthful appearance.
* Prevents consistent stretching, and subsequent drooping of skin surrounding eyes including eyelids.
* Contact wearers with permanent eyeliner do not have to worry about getting flakes of eyeliner on their contacts, then attempting to remove their contact without further eye irritation and smearing of their makeup.
* When you apply eyeliner makeup, it’s almost impossible to avoid pulling and stretching the skin on your eyelid. Using a pencil or even a small brush will create friction as you apply the eyeliner, and this alone causes the skin to stretch. Over a period of time, due to the fact that your eyes have very thin skin; the thinnest skin on your body, your skin stops bouncing back, and the skin starts looking crepe and it becomes more difficult to apply your eyeliner without making it appear smudged and uneven. Permanent eyeliner immediately eliminates this problem.
Another consideration is the aging factor. As you age, your motor skills start to deteriorate making it more difficult to have a steady hand when applying your eyeliner, and thus, more difficult to maintain the ability to even apply your eyeliner.
Beautiful, full and youthful-looking lips are a wonderful benefit of permanent lip color. There are many splendid advantages and reasons to treat yourself to permanent lip color, including never having to worry about your lipstick leaving stains on the side of a cup while you’re enjoying your coffee, or disappearing while you’re having a meal with friends. Many happy clients have talked about how often they took a bite out of a sandwich and discovered lipstick on the bread, and realized they wound up eating their lipstick, but with permanent lip color, this is no longer a concern.
Permanent Makeup Luscious Lips- Britt You can quickly and easily obtain the lips you have dreamed of having now and for many years to come, by enhancing your appearance with permanent lip color. This simple procedure will leave you with beautiful and natural-looking lips.
Other Benefits of Permanent Lip Color:
* Add missing bow above your lip
* Add shape to your mouth
* Eliminate lipstick “bleeding” into fine lines around your mouth
* Give your lips a fuller look if they appear too thin
* Smooth vermillion edges by tattooing shape and defining borders
* Eliminate worry about needing to touch- up lipstick.
As we age, our facial features begin to lose color. When this begins to happen with our lips, the color starts to fade, the vermillion edges appear to lose definition, and we start looking pale without lipstick. Permanent lip color instantly alleviates this sign of aging by providing you with fuller looking, and beautifully colored lips that look very natural giving you a more youthful appearance.
Unlike the rest of your facial features, the lips are not considered skin, but very thin tissue and they are ultra-sensitive. It is imperative for you to have a professional with knowledge and experience to perform this pigmentation procedure.
There’s no pain to fear getting cosmetic tattoo lips. A registered nurse will give you a dental block easier than a dentist does. It is just a superficial numbing of the lips. There is no need to even block the nerves like a dentist. The block provides all the comfort you need in order to get the lip color to show up exactly the way you want.